a darn good web developer
The Yurt CMS is a content management system designed for web developers who create mostly static web sites. This software package has the following distinctive features:
- No Database: Content for mostly static sites resides in editable files, not databases.
- Version Control System Friendly: Web sites built using the Yurt CMS are easy to store in a version control system. This provides you with the ability to have an “unlimited undo”
- Two-step deployment: Starting a new website is as easy as running a single command in the console, then updating your webserver configuration.
- One-step go-live: Yurt CMS websites can be deployed simply by copying a folder.
- Web-based and console-based admin interfaces: Work in the environment where you’re most comfortable.
Explore Yurt CMS here.
Copyright © 2009
All Rights Reserved unless otherwise indicated.